My name is Chantal Vaillancourt, and I am a Sales Representative with Bosley Real Estate Ltd, Brokerage.
I am registered provincially with Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO). I am a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), as well as the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
I completed my entry exams and my apprenticeship courses as a registered REALTOR® in Ontario and I participate in a mandatory continuing education programs in order to retain my registration as a REALTORS®. As a REALTOR® I follow a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice.
MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE
I offer my customers my personal guarantee that I will:
- fulfill my obligation to act in accordance with the REALTOR® Code as set out by CREA and I will comply with the guidelines and obligations as set out by TREB, RECO and by OREA.
- listen and understand your real estate needs.
- respect your time, criteria and budget in selecting & presenting homes to you.
- endeavour to negotiate the optimum price for the property you choose to buy.
- keep you updated on all new listings on the market corresponding to your criteria.
- represent your best interest at all times with sellers, REALTOR® and all professionals encountered in the process of marketing and ultimately buying the property of your choice.